Tuesday, December 12, 2006

21st Century Douchebag

HIDEOUS!

I've just heard SIR Cliff Richard's new song, 21st Century Christmas, in which he suggests we

'microwave some popcorn and put on a DVD, sit down and pray for peace on Earth because that's all we really need.'

except only to a really annoying tune.

Come on everybody! Microwave that popcorn! Put on a DVD!

Because that's going to usher in an era of world peace.

Pious little fucktard.

DO NOT BUY THIS SINGLE OR I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND KILL YOU DEAD.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi all!
Great site. Keep doing.
I like it a lot! Good work, keep it up. We enjoyed visiting your website very much.

Also visit my sites:

http://lexapro.butkel1.org/ lexapro

Aufiderzein!

mikeh said...

i'm going to buy it! plus, i knew you'd pick up on the "top of the table" thing... that's just because you do, at least occasionally, bother to blog, which is better than some of the other cretins I have linked on my blog. muppets. i like the look of that there camera, and look forward to your wondrous flickr pics! merry chrimble